Jack & Jill ~ Child Skins
Finally they are done. I may end up revisiting these in the future because I’m not so sure about the faces. That said, I’ve been looking at them way too much so it could just be that.
I hope you like them, there are more comparison shots below and a couple of example kids.
- Shaded the cheeks a little
- Edited the eyes to give them a nice frame and inner eye corner
- Lips were given texture and highlight
- Nostrils were shaped and defined.
- Highlighted the forehead, upper cheekbones, nose, chin, ears
- Highlighted the body
- Added nipples and a new bellybutton
- Gave the hands knuckle detailing and fixed the fingernails
- Detailed the toenails and toe area
- Used the shading under the breast area from aikea’s skins, hope you don’t mind aikea!
- Rounded the bottom a little, fixed the bum crack and added dimples
Hope you like them. Let me know if there are any issues, I have so many skins installed at the moment my brain hurts.